The Sharp BP-70C55 and BP-70C65 are part of the Advanced Series of color document systems. These machines are designed with the modern workforce in mind. An easy to use touchscreen display makes operating this machine simple. From media handling to workflow and collaboration, the new Advanced Series delivers the features businesses need to get the job done. The new Advanced Series color document systems enable workers to collaborate and share information seamlessly and securely. With print speeds ranging from 55 pages-per-minute to 65 pages-per-minute, you can find a device that suits your needs.
- Modern appearance
- Soft-close drawers
- Easy-roll casters make servicing behind machine easy to access
- Quick release maintenance items –for easy servicing minimizes service time
- Remote Firmware Updates help ensure machine is always up to date
- 128 GB (SSD) processes jobs faster, resistant to vibration and runs silent
- Environmentally Friendly –One of the lowest TEC values in class, meets new Energy Star 3.0, EPEAT gold , Blue Angel and RoHS
- Easy access to main features and alerts at a glance with System Info button
- Timesaving Easy modes and full tactile pull-out keyboard for quick text entry.
- 300-sheet reversing single pass feeder (RSPF) scans documents at up to 280 IPM.
- Double Feed Detection Kit (Advanced Series) ensures documents get scanned correctly
- Original Position Indicator ensures documents are loaded properly and ready to scan
- Scan up to 150 business cards media weights to 220 gsm
- Skewed Originals Automatically detects and adjusts skewed originals in various file formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and MS Office
- Document Size Automatically detects document size from document feeder including business cards
- Color modes Automatically detects mono/grayscale documents and will select mono, grayscale, reduced or full color
- Compression Automatically selects compression ratio based on originals to help reduce file size
- Inner folding unit –Conveniently performs common folds
- Flexible configuration -Install by itself or with a floor-standing finisher
Check out our full lineup of Sharp products HERE.
Back to Products
65 and up