Sharp Quick Guide: Envelope Printing
If your envelope was compiled using the Letters and Mailings/Envelopes Label template in Microsoft Word:
**Note: to use these steps, your SHARP product must be set as your default printer**
- Load envelope into the Bypass Tray (located on the right panel of the copier) face-down.
- After loading your envelopes, a pop-up window should automatically appear asking you to input your “Paper Type” and “Paper Size” Select envelope for your paper type. COM 10 will automatically be selected as the size. If you are using a size other than COM 10 you can change this setting in the size tab.
- Select OK
- Return to your computer and enter address in the Envelope template, accessed by opening Microsoft Word – selecting “Mailings” “Envelopes”.
- Once the address is entered, select the “Options” button.
- Click into the “Printing Options” tab.
- Using the drop-down menu under the “Feed From” section, select BYPASS TRAY. **This step is not always needed. It defaults to Automatically Select which usually will find the envelope for you**
- Select “OK” at the bottom of the window
- This will take you back to your original envelope template. From here, select “PRINT” to begin printing.