HP Quick Guide: Print from a USB
- From the Home screen on the printer control panel, select Print, and then select Print from USB drive.
- Touch Choose, and then select the document to print.
- NOTE: The document might be in a folder. Open folders as necessary.
- To adjust the number of copies, touch the Copy Count field to the left of the Print button. When the keypad displays, select the number of copies, and then touch Print to print the document.
How to Enable USB Printing
- From the Home screen on the printer control panel, select Settings
- Open the following menus:
- Enable Device USB
- Select Enabled to enable the USB port.