The Sharp MX-7081 and MX-8081 color document systems are built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today’s busy workplace environments. Built for high-volume environments, central reprographics departments and copy rooms, these new document systems are complemented by the robust paper handling and productive output capabilities once found only in commercial print facilities. These new models also offer leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
- Ease of Use – Award-winning touchscreen display with intuitive menu navigation combined with alternative touchless operation capabilities for basic copying, scanning and print release.
- Productive Features – Full multifunction capability out-of-box, including copying, network printing and color network scanning. Adobe Embedded Print Engine technology natively processes PDF files from a wide variety of sources, delivers peak performance and provides superior rendering accuracy.
- Advanced Color Workflow – The latest MX-PE15 Fiery® Print Server is available for corporate offices, CRDs and in-plant printing facilities that require precision color control and job management.
- 300-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (DSPF) scans documents at up to 240 images per minute.
- Scan Preview feature offers on-the-fly page editing with easy fingertip navigation.
- Triple air-feed paper handling option offers high reliability and is virtually maintenance-free.
- The available Sharp MFP Voice feature enables users to control the device with simple verbal commands. Experience hands-free, voice-first interaction with Amazon Alexa.
- Offers 8,500-sheet maximum paper capacity and media support up to 110 lb. cover stock (300 gsm).
- High-performance print controller with included PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript®3TM.
- True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi printing provides beautiful images and enhanced clarity for fine details such as small text and graphics.
- The Sharp Color Consistency System with next generation image process control delivers high quality color output and maintains optimum color balance and toner density page after page.
- Easily access popular cloud applications, including Microsoft® OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Box and Google DriveTM, with the Sharp Cloud Connect feature.
- Standard Job Management features make it easy to print on-demand as well as view jobs, retain jobs, combine jobs, select print settings and more.
- Supports the Sharp OSA development platform, enabling businesses to easily integrate with network applications and cloud services.
- Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of scanned color documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage.
- Convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all files on the hard disk drive, all user data, job status data and address book data at trade-in time.
The MX-7071 and MX-8081 high speed color document systems are also easy to use and offer enhanced productivity, all to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time.
Check out Centric’s full lineup of Sharp multifunction copiers and multifunction printers HERE.
Interested in learning more about the Sharp MX-7081 and Sharp MX-8081? Contact Centric Business Systems today! Or call us at (877)902-3301.