- Our technicians are expected to service and repair equipment at customers locations within an assigned geographic territory. Primary hours 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
- Set up IP addresses, download printer drivers and provide customer training on printing functions.
- Work closely with our other technicians and dispatch team to accomplish a common goal of making our customers as happy as possible.
- Requires journeyman level technical knowledge typically gained through completion of technical school and 2+ years of related experience.
- Good customer service and time management skills
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid state driver’s license
- Computer skills (quickly type/respond to email, basic excel knowledge, ability to troubleshoot applications to determine if it’s a PC or copier issue)
- One year or more of experience with copier break/fix repair, copier troubleshooting, copier refurbishment preferred but not required (Ricoh, Sharp, HP, Kyocera experience preferred, but any manufacturer experience or training will do)
- Proven training program by in-house industry experts, as well as company paid manufacturer training
- Career progression and leadership opportunities for proven performers
- Hourly pay plus car allowance and mileage reimbursement, potential monthly bonus opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Centric-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Life insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Paid time off/ Paid Holidays
- 401k Match and Profit Sharing
- Gym membership reimbursement