Job Summary: Primarily responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external Centric customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members within the company.
- Administration and processing of automated supply alerts
- Administration and processing of drop ship orders
- Address customer and employee requests, issues and inquiries timely and accurately
- Handle customer concerns and provide effective and long-term problem resolution
- Accept inbound CMS calls and process orders
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Assist dispatch team with scheduling and dispatching service technicians for service and repairs at customer sites
- Assist technicians in obtaining supplies, parts and equipment
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel to resolve questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment
Required Qualifications: (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Customer and personal service; includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player that works collaboratively to achieve department and company goals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task and resolve inquiries and complaints. Quick thinking and good judgment.
- Professional and courteous demeanor
Required Education and Experience:
- High school degree (Some college preferred)
- 3-5 years of related experience in customer service/dispatch
- Track record that demonstrates success and work stability