Senior Manager, Supply Chain Operations
Department: Supply Chain
Reports To: Supply Chain Manager
FLSA Status: Full Time / Exempt
Centric Business Systems, a UBEO company, is actively recruiting for a leadership position to our senior leadership team. The Senior Manager of Supply Chain Operations will manage a department responsible for all aspects of customer fulfillment with hardware, software, supplies, and parts. These responsibilities include managing purchasing, receiving, warehousing, inventory controls, product staging, scheduling, and delivery as well as other administrative responsibilities. The environment is demanding and fast paced.
Centric is driven to provide a great customer experience and quick turnaround of order to delivery is critical. Qualified candidates are responsible for managing a team of 20+ employees which includes 3 managers. Additional requirements are the ability to develop a high performing team, ensure a safe and healthy culture, provide opportunities for process improvement, and effectively manage team productivity. Centric is an award-winning company and the largest distributor of document imaging technology in the mid-Atlantic region. UBEO is one of the largest document imaging distributors in the country. They are rapidly growing with an aggressive acquisition strategy and organic growth. The position offers a significant opportunity for growth.
- Plan, monitor & track inbound receipts.
- Ensure equipment is delivered safely in a timely manner as per customer criteria.
- Hire, train, lead & evaluate purchasing team.
- Evaluate orders to determine the most cost-effective way to utilize vendor programs to acquire inventory.
- Back up purchasing team when increased volume or PTO time is required
- Identify opportunities for greater efficiency or cost savings
- Continually improve purchasing/inventory methods and processes.
- Create detailed reports for inventory adjustments
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction & financial commitments are achieved to Ubeo Business Services standards.
- Prepare reports, negotiate pricing with suppliers to improve efficiency of company supply chain.
- Coordinate physical inventories of warehouse locations as directed by company financial directors.
- Perform other activities that support Ubeo Business Services and our Sales/Service organization.
- Serve as a role model for teamwork, cooperation, client focus, professionalism, and enthusiasm for the job.
Job Related Dimensions
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Problem solving & strong organizational abilities
- Working knowledge of logistics & inventory software
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, business, and management principles
- Ability to supervise, control, manage, instruct, and lead others to complete the assigned tasks along with computer skills, especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent work ethic, attention to detail & customer satisfaction
- Impeccable Behavior and Integrity
- Planning and organizing, (work management)
- Teamwork (cooperation)
- Work standards (concern for quality)
High School or GED
- Job related formal training:
5 Years Preferred
- Job related work experience: