The Purchasing Order Processing Specialist is quality driven and detail oriented. This role assists the Supply Inventory Control Manager and Purchasing Specialists with daily project and administrative tasks within the Purchasing and Order Processing Departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchase of Stock Orders
- Purchasing, Processing, Tracking and ETSs of Supply and Drop Ship Orders
- Field Calls from Dispatch / Customer Service on status of inventory and tracking information
- UPS Claims – filing and resolution
- Street Fighter Supply Tracking
- Recycle Box Shipping Process
- Software Renewals
- Update Resale and Prom lists
- Place Orders on “To Be Scheduled” log
- Machine Tagging and Assignment
- Open Order Report Printing and Processing
- Other Duties and Responsibilities as assigned by Purchasing Manager
Measures of Success:
- Purchase orders are placed in a timely manner to ensure on time delivery of supplies to the warehouse.
- Backorder Reports are reviewed daily and replenishment orders are placed with vendors to avoid stock outs.
- Analyze and meet procurement schedule based on sales and customer demands
- UPS Claims are filed are filed in a timely manner
- Support Dispatch and Customer Service
- One to three (1-3) years of Purchasing/Administrative experience
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Advance computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing or Supply Chain management or equivalent experience desired