Technical Service Supervisor
In conjunction with the Regional Service Manager (RSM), the Technical Service Supervisor (TSS) provides leadership and supervision to all assigned team members. Additionally, the key aspects of the position are to enforce company policy and procedure, drive accountability, and improve the service region’s efficiency and proficiency through active engagement in the day-to-day service operation.
• Build strong business relationships with customers
• Monitor customer satisfaction drivers and solicit internal/external customer feedback to continuously
improve the customer service experience.
• Meet or exceed goals related to key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Effectively handle difficult customer situations
· Serve as primary escalation point for the region and liaison to internal/external subject matter experts.
· Maintain technical expertise on products supported by the business.
· Provide technical updates to the team.
· Address units with excessive service.
· Respond to escalations onsite as appropriate.
· Monitor inventory levels/usage/accuracy.
· Respond to service calls as necessary to maintain customer satisfaction.
· Adhere to and enforce service policies and procedures.
· Mentor new hires
· Perform ride-alongs with employees to observe adherence to company policy and procedure.
· Provide input to the RSM regarding employee development, training, performance, etc.
· Provide OJT and assistance to technicians as needed.
· Provide comprehensive development training for all service personnel to include all aspects of the service personnel job description.
· With the RSM, review regional KPIs and develop action plans to address areas below goal.
· Review and develop action plans for the bottom 30% performers.
· Conduct annual performance evaluations
· Communicate Employee Expectations on a regular basis and take corrective actions if warranted
· Maintain day-to-day coverage schedules
· Monitor the region’s service call queue to ensure appropriate responses.
· Coordinate with dispatch for appropriate call assignments.
· Keep the RSM informed at all times of complex or escalated issues in the field.
· Perform quality assurance inspections on devices within the region.
· Review service performance results monthly and weekly with the RSM and implement action plans as appropriate.
· Serve as a role model and exhibit professional appearance and behavior at all times, under the most difficult situations.
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Serve as a positive influence/champion fostering a supportive culture within the team/organization.
· Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations to implement best practices at Centric
· Maintain a service force in which all service employees have the capacity to work and produce results by meeting or exceeding performance standards.
· Conduct regular employee 1-1s
· Make effective, timely decisions when addressing client needs.
· Follow through on additional activities or responsibilities as requested by management.
· Associates Degree in Business Management or equivalent industry experience
· 5+ years of industry related experience preferred
· Has demonstrated outstanding leadership and decision making skills
· Requires technical and quantitative skills typically gained through completion of formal training
· Requires a valid state driver’s license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per Centric policy for positions entailing extensive use of personal car while on company business.